March started off slowly on the hobby front, albeit I did go and see Overkill play at the start of the month, indulging one of my other passions.
I seemed to poke at several different projects over the month, with nothing really coming together until the second last weekend. A burst of activity ahead of a holiday away over the Easter long weekend saw several items finished in quick succession, leading to another productive month.
Paint All Massive Darkness Models
I knocked out several goblins, including the leaders, agent and five plebs, as well as finishing off Liliarch, Owen and Whisper. The end is now in sight for completing the core box and I’ve gotten the last few models undercoated and awaiting attention.
Paint DCU Models
The expanded goal is nearing completion, with the Trinity completed over the month. I’ve got Dr Fate to go to see this complete, however may not get this done in April given a new project I’ve embarked on recently.
Filling Out the Frostgrave Bestiaries
No progress on this for the month, but I’m not sweating it given we haven’t had a game in several months. I’ll get back to this over the coming months as we get some games in.
More Frostgrave Terrain
I used the new Badger 155 Anthem airbrush to knock out both the Ophidian Archway and a bunch of scatter pieces. The latter were a mix of polystyrene pieces and cardboard tubes which I coated in filler, the bases were scrap MDF pieces from previous builds of Knights of Dice kits. I’m calling this goal done, given I’ve effectively got a table worth of scatter terrain, as well as knocking out the new GW piece.
Momentum continues on the goals for the year, with the first one completed and others well progressed. I’ve got a couple of other (non-goal) projects on the slate for the coming months, but will share as I progress these.